At Enactus Maynooth, our mission is to act for the good of society - to see our work make real impacts.
We develop projects to present at the annual Enactus National Competition in May, in front of judges of Enactus partner company representatives, including KPMG, Bank of Ireland, Unilever, Abbott, etc.
We welcome everyone to join - all study backgrounds and interests!
Our society gives you the chance to:
- Meet new people (from Maynooth and other third-level institutions - Irish and international)
- Attend regular Enactus Ireland events (e.g. training sessions, leadership summits, competitions - both at home and abroad)
- Network and gain exclusive Enactus internship opportunities with the biggest names in the Irish economy
Projects you can get involved with this year:
2. Garbage Patch Dolls:
3. Pinch of Sound:
Find out more about these Competitions down below:
1. Race for Climate Action- https://plus.enactus.org/s/challenge/a2w3n0000033Cw4AAE/race-for-climate-action
2. Race to Rethink Plastic- https://plus.enactus.org/s/challenge/a2w3n000004IAfhAAG/race-to-rethink-plastic
3. 1 Race 4 Oceans- https://plus.enactus.org/s/challenge/a2w3n0000033DA3AAM/1-race-4-oceans-year-2
At Enactus #WeAllWin
For more information, please click the Weekly Activities link (above on mobile, on the left on desktop)
Or reach out to us on:
Hope to see you soon!
|Conan McLucas (Co-Team Leader)|
|Co-Team Lead||Thomas Hennessy|
|Advisory Board Liaison Officer||Hardeep Kaur|
|Engagement Officer||Liam Reed|
Explore everything that MU Life has to offer.